amazon, bootsies, bumper, cambridge satchel, gift ideas, girl trilogy, havaianas, hunter, ipanema, jimmy choo, kindle, make up, oxford, revlon hair dryer, shany cosmetics, stieg larsson, wild diva, wishlist, women's blazer
It’s that time of the year again! Here’s what I’ve come up with so far as far as presents are concerned.
- Brown bootsies – I haven’t been partying a lot lately as I’m too swamped in school (even my 20-minute power naps make me feel guilty) so I guess the first thing I need, more than anything, is a pair of shoes that will make me feel like I’m my old person again. The one who’s able to party yet get something accomplished in school.
- Make-up brushes – I’m specially eyeing this set on Amazon. I’m fond of makeup but I’m not really into the more complicated side of it. Just enough to put my best features up front, and sophisticated enough for night wear. This set, in my opinion, is a good investment for the game. After all, who doesn’t need makeup?
- Hair Dryer – My trusty hair dryer doesn’t have a coo air function, but it’s been with me for almost 5 years now. Pretty good, considering it’s not a professional tool. And since I’m planning to let my hair grow, I’ll be needing a faster way to dry my hair in preparation for whatever I want it to do.
- Cambridge Satchel (Brown) – Simply to die for! It’s big enough to carry everything I need in school yet sophisticated enough for strolling around after school hours. I prefer the brown, classic version, as it’s very versatile without appearing way too monotonous. Schu is an official re-seller of the brand; however this particular style and color is selling like hotcakes:( I’ve been on the waiting list for almost three months now.
- Dark wash pants – Not really a jeans-person, but it would be nice to have a trusty pair of jeans in my closet whenever I feel like wearing one. Or for those days when I forget to shave my legs or have it waxed (TMI, sorry).
- Brown or distressed gold Oxfords – Not joining the fashion bandwagon here, but I love how it completes a preppy, simple look. Brown or gold goes with anything; and since I’m a warm-toned girl, it suits my skin tone well.
- Blazer – Am I right in saying that this is the new cardigan? Besides, I need something to assure me that I’m really going all the way with this mature track.
- Flipflops for the summer – Nothing too fancy, just something that’s plain and simple. Although Havaianas has been my trusty brand, I’m open to trying other brands such as Ipanema.
- Boots for the rainy season – According to some friends, the cheapest one I can get are those from the kids’ department at SM Department Store. I do a lot of walking as I live right in front of school. Plus, I’m tired to having to say premature goodbyes to my favorite flats and sandals.
- Amazon Gift card – For my Kindle! I’m dying to feed my Kindle with books from the Amazon Kindle Store which are not free. haha.
- The Girl Trilogy by Stieg Larsson – I can’t find a free copy of the book and I’m too kuripot to buy one from high-end bookstores. I would buy from Book Sale, but I haven’t really had the time to visit one (in addition to the fact that I might end up buying something else).
So there you have it! These are some of the items that have been on my hit list these past few months (or weeks, or days…whichever is relevant). I might buy these on my own with the Christmas money I’m hoping to get (Hi family!). In the meantime, this is my superficial gold mine.
Cheers to the holidays!